I Hope I Never Forget:

“Anything that one imagines of God apart from Christ is only useless thinking and vain idolatry.”- Martin Luther

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

THE BEST HALLOWEEN OLD TIME RADIO

We really enjoy collecting and listening to Old Time Radio shows. One of my daughters has collected the complete X-Minus One series. It's a fun and inexpensive family sorta' thing to do.

A favorite October activity at the James house is to sit out on the deck at night and listen to the spookiest OTR shows we can find. It's all the better if we are wrapped in blankets, sipping hot chocolate and watching a fire in the chimenea while the wind whips dead leaves into the air around us. I hope the weather cools down enough for that!


My youngest daughter really recommends Three Skelton Key.

No comments: