I Hope I Never Forget:

“Anything that one imagines of God apart from Christ is only useless thinking and vain idolatry.”- Martin Luther

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

DO I REALLY SOUND LIKE THAT...?


Christ the King REC has made available the audio of my discussions during their 2007 Parenting Retreat.



God was gracious through all my stammering. I had a wonderful time in spite of my fears.

Session One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Session Two: A Parents Guide to Time Travel
Session Three: The Naked Truth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A delight to hear you talk and give a talk. The following quote,though not directly on point, is a definition that serves the sinner well:
"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, They have to take you in." --Robert Frost

SW

Phil James said...

Is this Sam? I'd love to talk with you. Get in touch with me, if your ever in the area.